Join Date: Jul 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
leaking rims is one problem, (this is only for 1.2L) if the car is hard to put in reverse(even if you clutch twice or put it in another gear) there is 2 bolts that can be tightened or a mechanism that can be replaced.
Minor problems, but the car is new and there is always some problems in the beginning.
both problems should the Hyundai car dealers/workshops be noticed about.
|Would this be the same for having trouble getting it into 1st gear?|
I take it you've also had problems with 1st gear Elf. Did you get it sorted?
Has anyone else had problems with getting 1st gear?
It's only my first week with the car so I'm hoping maybe some of my issues work themselves out.
1. First gear is sometimes tricky to get into. Not everytime, but often enough to be bloody annoying.
2. The windscreen heater seems pathetic. I sat for 10 minutes this morning waiting for all the moisture to clear from the inside of the window (which also makes me wonder how the **** it got there...!?!). I eventually ran out of patience and went inside to get a cloth to wipe the screen (not ideal!). I'm going to test this on a longer run at the weekend.
3. The Air Con comes on everytime the fan is on. Not really a fault, just annoying to have to turn it off everytime I start the car or turn on the fan.
|3. The Air Con comes on everytime the fan is on. Not really a fault, just annoying to have to turn it off everytime I start the car or turn on the fan.|
|It should only do this when demist is selected.|
1. First and rear gear are sometimes a bit tricky. I have 2000km and it seems to be better now.
In the beginning it was almost once a trip, but now it's very rare.
2. You need to put the Airco on for that, in a few seconds the moisture is gone.
|i have a slight rattle, in the left rear area, very gentle tapping of metal. any ideas on what that might be??|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|