Hyundai Forums banner

Invalid Complaints...

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Comp1 
#1 ·
I don't really want to make a thread for something like this but this just annoys the s**t out of me! Someone on Carcomplaints.com listed their "complaints" and I believe these are just really stupid annoyances (The site also isn't intended for "complaints" like these). You can read them for yourself in the screenshots. Tell me what you guys think...

The first complaint he rated as 8/10 or "Pretty Bad"
The second complaint he rated 4/10 or "Definitely Annoying"

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Someone with a touch screen that doesn't want his screen touched. That's very funny. :D

Maybe Hyundai will upgrade him to a finger bowl and towel to use before touching the screen so there won't be fingerprints. :whistling:

#4 ·
I'd bet the guy would still complain because of the fingerprints on the screen protector. It's just so much effort & time to clean the either protector or screen. LOL

Maybe he wants Hyundai to install a small little spray and windshield wiper for the screen. >:D

#5 ·
At least this way he wouldn't scratch the **** out of the screen, and if he uses Windex like 80% of people would, he wouldn't damage it, either.

Reactions: Karaoke Kop
#6 ·
The guy has a point. BMW and others use a control knob or mousepad as well as touch screen. Is it necessary? No. But are luxury cars necessary? No. If you want the ultimate in luxury it means not having to move your arm any more than necessary. MOving your arm is so that it is fully extended is hard work.

I mean cmon.. in this segment people complain about having to touch something hard. And some reviewers i've seen complain that they can even SEE something as gruesome as plastic or "large, unrefined stitching in the leather."

"I drove over a boulder and I totally felt it in the suspension. I wish hyundai put more thought into considering those of us with bad backs.."

#9 ·
The guy has a point. BMW and others use a control knob or mousepad as well as touch screen. Is it necessary? No. But are luxury cars necessary? No. If you want the ultimate in luxury it means not having to move your arm any more than necessary. MOving your arm is so that it is fully extended is hard work.
QUOTE]
I don't think this true. I've watched many reviews and many for the Genesis as well. Most of them say the Genesis is unique because of its ability to have both a knob AND a touch screen. The BMW and Audi interfaces have a "touch pad" on the knob, Not a touch screen. I'm not sure about Mercedes...

#11 ·
That's what I mean the Genesis is very unique in the fact it has both. I agree sometimes when you just want to push something on the screen you can.

#12 ·
I'm sure everyone that reads those gets a chuckle and rolls their eyes....

#13 ·
I bought a new Genesis last night and, after reading the website, expected to see the knob on the console. However, with "only" the Tech package, I don't have it. When I complained, the salesman demonstrated the voice command, which seemed to work pretty well. Now, I haven't read through the manuals yet but that could be the best answer if it does everything. Just thought I would pipe in.

#14 ·
What do you mean exactly?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.