Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: rockaway nj
2015 Mazda3 S Grand Touring Snowflake White 6spd man 2009 Mazda Miata GT PRHT Deep Blue Mica 6spd m
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry man. I sent you a private message with instructions. Guess you never got it. Here it is. It took me about one minute total.
1. Pull up on the leather (vinyl boot) - you have to pull pretty hard as it is held on by a several clips.
2. turn old shift knob counter clockwise. It is threaded. the leather boot will be turning at the same time.
3. keep tuning counter clockwise until shift knob comes off but be careful not lose the big spring when the old knob comes off.
4. put new knob onto threads
5. turn clockwise until new shift knb is tight
6. push clips and boot back into place.
Volia mon ami, c'est fini!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|