Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Delaware, OH
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had my loaded 2013 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T FWD for just over a week now and am pretty happy (except for MPG stuff.) Since I love high-tech stuff and have a computer programming background, I've had quite a few thoughts that started with:
"Boy, this nav/mm system is great , but I can't believe Hyundai left out _________ option or feature. It doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to implement."
Much of this is just eye candy, but hey ... why NOT?
Here's my list so far....
1. Customizable background image / color scheme for all screens, not just the "Off" picture frame display.
2. Related to #1, the clock screen should be the picture frame with the clock watermark on top.
3. Avatar for each key fob. Integrate a small icon on main screens that shows who is present.
4. 3D Map view, not just "always up"
5. Car should log on to available WIFI (in garage or mobile network from phone) for updates and "live" POI searches.
6. Customizable map vehicle icon
7. Customizable turn signal and other sounds.
8. Eco report / driving quick-tips based on actual usage on start-up.
9. Option for seat warmers to return to same setting upon start. (remote start is great, but it'd be even better if seat warmers would automatically turn on, too.)
10. Create an "advanced" option menu in the "setup" screen where just about everything is tweakable. If it doesn't impact safety, then why not?
I will post more as they come to me.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|