|01-25-2013, 11:16 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: N.A. Division
Sonata YF Elantra UD Tucson LM Genesis BK Genesis BH Accent RB
8" Unavi X2 for Hyundai Elantra GT 2013+
UNAVI is an integrated and multi-media management navigation system for your vehicle with OEM fit and finish.
It retains all of the factory features and controls, including iPod/MP3 playback, Bluetooth, Satellite radio, steering wheel control and climate control system.
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUDIO HEAD UNIT
+ RETAIN FACTORY AM/FM/SATELLITE RADIO (Sirius XM)
+ RETAIN 6-CD CHANGER (FOR APPLICABLE MODELS)
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUX/iPOD CONNECTIVITY
+ RETAIN FACTORY BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
+ RETAIN FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
+ RETAIN CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM
+ RETAIN BLUELINK FUNCTIONS & INFO DISPLAY
+ 3-YEAR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
- LCD SIZE : 7" or 8" LCD Sized Monitor (7" - UNAVi X1 & X3, 8" - UNAVi X2)
- 800MHz AU1354 CPU : Equipped with CPU used in Hyundai/Kia OEM Navigation System. (Proven Stability)
** Price is not the factor - Our CPU costs more than the 2.XXGHz CPUs equipped in other manufacturers' system.
- MAP SOFTWARE : Preloaded maps "SPEEDNAVI" of North America developed by HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP’s map software company "HYUNDAI M&SOFT INC."
- WINDOWS CE O/S PLATFORM
- 800 x 480 WVGA Resolution
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY'S AUDIO : Special Radio interface OEM-LOOKS!
- QUICK MENU KEYS : Easy play to Audio or Navigation functions.
- 2W x 1 STEREO Speakers
- u-blox GPS module
- AUDIO-OUT: AC97 / ALC5610 / Line Out / 1W X 2 Speak Out
- VIDEO-IN: BI 1605 Input / AV-IN / Rear View (CVBS input) / 2-port
- VIDEO-OUT: CH7026 CVBS OUT / L2C Interface
- Backup Camera Auto-booting when engage into Reverse gear
- SMART TRIP : Navigation sounds on the external speaker automatically if factory radio's on
- POWER: DC +12V ~ +24V
So Why Choose Unavi?
*We Are The Manufacturer since Serving North America since 2009.
All product and support are based in California and headquartered in Korea. Fully staffed and trained tech support on stand-by for your needs. Always in stock, ready to ship.
*Nationwide Dealer Network
Experience Unavi’s worry-free installation, repair and technical assistance by the industry’s professionals.
3-year manufacturer’s warranty comes with an advance exchange program.
If there is a problem you aren’t left with a hole in your dash while waiting for repairs.
High-quality LCD and components engineered for OEM fit and finish.
All testing and R&D maintains a thorough process in Korea and the U.S. as it releases products to our valued customer base.
Unavi is anxious to be on the leading edge of technology.
Preloaded maps of North America developed by HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP’s map software company "HYUNDAI MNSOFT INC."
An optional 3D map is expected to be released when all bugs are worked out during the testing phase and we are confident of its quality and features. Currently, many 3D maps are still at a state where it lacks three-dimensional building structures even in large cities. We strive to provide the best experience for our users!
Equipped with AU1354 CPU used in Hyundai/Kia OEM navigation system.
Price is not the factor - Our CPU costs more than the 2GB CPUs equipped in other manufacturers' system.
Since Unavi offers a three-year warranty and caters to dealerships, it is crucial that our products meet certain level of OEM standards and qualifications for safety and durability with extra bells and whistles.
Fully certified, complies with FCC/KCCC and registered member of Bluetooth SIG.
Compare & Contrast with competitive products
• Standard 1-year warranty with no advance exchange options (always ask about their warranty)
• Radio replacement type, may lose some or all factory features and pay extra for satellite radio, Bluetooth, iPod connectivity and steering wheel control adapter harness
• Most units are made in China with inferior parts (actually makes sound quality worse)
• Limited inventory – they get them from the manufacturer on a per basis order
• Limited to no tech support/customer service; no presence in the U.S. or in the aftermarket industry
• Product still in development and/or not ready for shipping
• We never want our customers to be the “guinea pig” for products being introduced
• When it comes to factory integration on Korean vehicles, no one does it better
This thread intended for Unavi product Q&A.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|