Join Date: Dec 2015
Hyundai Tucson 2016 (1,6 Trubo top trip European version)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
General rattling issues
- Remove everything from the boot
- Adjust (tighten) tail gate. There are two rubber knobs (at least on the electric tailgate) in each lower corner on the tailgate, turn them both a couple of turns counter clockwise
- Belt holder (where the belt comes out of the door shoulder). The movable plastic there can possible be a rattling source
- Belt for the middle passenger seat in the back (the one mounted in the roof), check the position on that one.
- The boot cover (to hide the contents of the boot, the thing you drag) is a known source of rattling.
Try fasten all the seatbelts as well to narrow down to find the rattling source
Last edited by nor_tucson; 12-28-2015 at 06:56 PM.